Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Core rules proposal

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 11:49:54 -0000

Ummm, I beg to differ, I often don't even bother to take a titan, favouring infantry and vehicles so Medics are very useful for me. See the battle report on the EPICentre where I trashed another marine chapter http://www.netepic.org/EZINE/html/battle_of_baena_vi.htm the only time I used a titan and it really earned it's points was in another battle report, when I took a Reaver in a 3k game, which can be seen here http://www.netepic.org/EZINE/html/chaosvsmarine.htm and that was only for a fire magnet/fire support for my Chaos army.

Occasionally I use them to distract fire from my more dead units, but IMHO they are not battle winning units :)

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy