RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic Forgeworld Minis

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 14:57:01 -0400

Hi!

Hehe, You're right about needing the KY jelly, being a GW customer isn't
easy on ones "rear end".

I like the Tau stuff, but as you thought it was ridiculously expensive,
especially the infantry.

The days of 10 plastic sprues for 20 bucks are LONG gone. Heck, the days
of actual PLASTIC infantry are about to end with GW's last great epic
sale.

Sad days we live in.....

Primarch