Epic Forgeworld Minis

From: Wes Garrison <wes_garrison2001_at_...>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 16:16:30 -0000

I rarely post since I am new back into epic but I found this cool
link that features all the epic forgeworld minis. I just had my
first look at the new Tau Army and decided I will not be building one
anytime soon. Holy crap these things are expensive. 23.00 bucks for
5 infantry stands of fire cast warriors!!! Thats insane. None the
less for those of you who have not seen them yet have a lookise, hide
your wallet and credit cards. They have some great IG tanks and
fliers. What happened to the days when for twenty bucks you could
buy a gazillion infantry and tanks like the old Invasion force
boxes....yes yes I know about ebay but you guys get my point. So now
that I am back into my Epic addiction and my mini lust is driving me
to buy every army out there....the first purchase I have made is a
tube of KY jelly....cause I am going to need it being a customer of
GW. :-P

 http://www.dungeontrader.com/store/index.cfm