V4.1 tyrannid Hive Mind Cards

From: colin_darra <colin_darra_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 14:14:11 -0000

I haven't played Epic since Space Marine (v2.0) - didn't like the
over simplification in Epic 40K. Have now found NetEpic and my
interest is rekindled.

I am looking through the Net Epic 4.1 Army pdf's and the tyranid one
makes reference to Hive Mind Cards - I've lost mine in a house move,
and I have no idea of how many were in the Tyranid Boxed Supplement
to Space Marine. Luckily the Tyranid pdf has a list of the 11
different Hive Minds cards that I need so I will make some. My
question is, how many of each should I make. Can someone who has the
supplement please let me know.

Colin