Re: Core rules proposal

From: talos402000 <tamah0me_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 13:58:19 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "ugoslave" <ugoslave_at_t...> wrote:
> --- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Zerloon <zerloon_at_i...> wrote:
> > Hey, wait a moment, who said titan? Titan should remain special
> card, and
> > even if I like titan battlegroup I think that it should be
special
> cards
> > that take 2 slot, not Company Card!!
>
> Ok ok, I was joking :P
>
> Titan must be special card :)
>
> Imho is wrong that chaos can take Titans as support cards. Titans
> shoul be max 1 for greater daemons! Like Thunderhawk!
>
> bye

Justin here, wasn't the original game Adeptus Titanicus (which I
have a copy around here somewhere) about nothing but Titans? It was
my understanding that Titans were a seperate army list and you
purchased them as allies. Why can't you have a Titan-based army and
take say, Imp Guard or Space Marine as allies? That way you could
field Titan battlegroups and not as special cards we already have
too many of them as it is.