Re: [5.0] Daemon Hunter special ability

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:11:23 -0000

if I have understood the grey knights have the Daemon Hunter ability ?
is correct ?
Actually if Grey Knights fires on GD, chaos player can use 2 chaos
card. If Grey Knights win a CC with GD, GD is dead and you can't use
cards.
bye

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...>
wrote:
> I've added the special abilities Inorganic and Daemonic to the core
rules (version G, not yet released) and got to thinking about the
Daemon Hunter ability. I'd like to expand it's usefulness a little:

> A) The unit is immune to the special Chaos rules for always failing
a morale check on a "1". This includes Greater Daemons and Chaos
Rewards.

> B) The unit's Close Combat damage negates any "after death" special
ability - Greater Daemons can't save themselves with Chaos Rewards,
Trolls don't regenerate, Horrors don't divide, etc. If a Daemon
Hunter kills you, you're *dead* and that's all there is to it.

> I remember there're a ranged weapon that function as a psychic
attack (Oreo Inquisitor?), and this wouldn't affect that - this only
changes the Close Combat result.