Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Fliers vs. Aerospace units

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 03:56:18 +0100

>I've taken away the concept of orders for Aerospace units - they show up,
>shoot things, and then leave.

Nasty.

>Dogfighting (IMHO) takes too much room to belong on the Epic battlefield -
>if you want a game about planes shooting each other, go play Red Baron.

? and for playng with titans should use only Titan Legion? Maybe we can
leave tanks and use them in Ogre... ^___^

> If you want to kill a jet fighter, shoot it. I want to encourage AA
> units and strafing runs.

actually AA units are the only think with some hope to hit fliers, I think
they need no further encouragement...

>Anyway, let me know what you think.

I like actual (4.1) rules, that are simple and cover pretty all fliers and
let us to use miniature...
I think air control should be a target for all commander, maybe we should
tune a little actual rules, making possible CC between fliers and limiting
them a little, but so should be sufficent.

At least for me of course!!

>-Yar

Zerloon