[NetEpic ML] Re: Pinning-the straw that broke the camel's back.

From: Joshua W Raup <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 21:37:34 -0500

It just occured to me that most dislike vehicle-infantry pinning or dual
CAF's, why not just them have one CAF (as it is now) but it applies to
close
assault from infantry, when vehicles go into "close combat" why not just
have them "shoot" each other with standard weapons?

---->More or less like the old sailing ships. Maneuvering to get the
most guns focused on the opponent. This probably isn't a bad idea. That
and it is what would in effect happen, though such close combat
situations should be fairly rare. Between vehicles that is. Armor
charging to bust through an infantry line is going to happen, so that
needs to be reflected. The single CAF, and in effect doing away with
close combat between vehicles doesn't really bother me.