Re: [NetEpic ML] To AntiChrist: R.E. Gretchin Mob

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 13:06:56 -0800 (PST)

Wes,
Orks are great. Battlewagons are their best friends. I
take 3 detachments of battle wagons and an extra Nobz
card for my Goffs and then throw in gutrippas. Gives
you a 22 BP and you charge them in and on the first
turn they are half way cross the board. With the 5.G
rules you can get them a bit further. Back them up
with your Giblet Grindas and Gretchin from other clans
you have one nice Green swarm.
Orks are great!!!
Darius