Need a Gargant?

From: Eddie P <allhailtokimolefey_at_...>
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 00:34:25 -0800 (PST)

     While helping a friend clean out the back of his
shop we found an Epic Gargant. I am now the owner of
said item, it's still in its' origional shrink wrap.
I wonder if anyone is in need of it. I would like to
trade it for an Impierial Titan (Warlord or even a
Warmonger {hey a guy can dream}) or armor (Guard/Space
Marine/Ork) I guess I could even use certain figs.
     Anyway if you are interested please let me know
off list so that we don't bpther anyone else.

     Thanks,
        Edward

=====
I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.
     - Major-General Smedley Butler USMC