Re: [NetEpic ML] My final opinion about chaos! - PART 2

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:56:10 -0000

> >Chaos Magi: Tzeentzch Terror Wave: Why "and may not use other
powers while it is still on the table"?

> All other psychics may only use one power in a turn. Allowing this
guy to use two (the Terror Wave on the table plus one other) is
unfair.

ok, but after the psyker has used this power, he have the "energy" to
use another...imho the rule that says that he can use only one in the
whole game is enough fair!

> >Warp Vortex: most powerfull...is a psychic attack ?
>
> Yes, and yes. It also have a 2-in-3 chance of going in a random
direction. I found the fluff on some website and liked the concept
enough to create a unit. Tzeentch needed more weird stuff anyway.

Ok, I like it!

> >Black Legion: lol, the player must sing!
>
> Unfortunately, that seems to be voted out as well.

sob...ok ok...:(

> >Iron Warriors: imho is an error a chaos reward that work in a
> particula situation.
>
> Their reward in Net Epic 4.1 was double CAF in the same situation.
I chose to increase it to triple because it was, in fact, such a
limited-use situation. The CAF bonus is only +1 to +3 so it's not all
that powerful, either. If you've got a better idea I'd like to hear
it. Give one stand the "Destroys Buildings" ability for a turn?

yes, Destroy buildings is a good idea, and also the ability that
allows to survive when is in buildings or vehicle that was destroyed.

> >Chaos Android: WHY WALKER???
>
> I don't remember. I'm sure I had a reason, but going over the
various deacriptions doesn't give me a clue. Unless anyone can come
up with a reason, they'll move over to infantry.
> -Yar

imho is infantry!

bye