Re: My final opinion about chaos! - PART 1

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:44:32 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...>
wrote:
> I think I got that right. The Chaos Coordinators never got back to
me with a list of final corrections.

ok, we wait :)

> 5) chaos magi powers: have been revised in this discussion:
>
> Thanks! I was wondering where that went.

nothing :)

> The rules for Praetorians have been restated to the effect
of "Praetorians don't double movement for Charge Orders". Take a look
at the 5.X core rules and let me know if they need to be clarified
again.

no, imho now is clear! soryy if I have not read (-_-;)

> >My new proposals:
> >1) Cannons of Korne: imho the rules about misfire=explosion is
> exaggerated...
>
> I checked - if you roll a Misfire, the cannon is destroyed.

ok, but imho one possibility on six to explode for cannons that cost
200 points and always scatter is too much. What do you think about ?

> >2) The greater daemons target rule: is correct that you can fires
on GD for his dimensions, but is also a HQ. Imho, if any knights are
nearest, you canfire on GD.

> Remember that we split the Command and HQ abilities. Command allows
a unit to [Move=Charge & shoot=First Fire], while HQ gives you the
targeting protection. GD's are Command but not HQ, even though they
fill that position in an army heirarchy.
> -Yar

yes, I understand, but in your codex is write that GD are not HQ for
his size, not for other reasons.BTW this is my proposal :)!