Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Refined Chaos animosity rule

From: Costanzo <costanzo.d_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 09:56:37 +0200

Hmmm...

The idea of restricting chaos somewhat is a good one, and animosity is a
good concept. However, Im afraid this is too restrictive. The way I read
this rule is that whenever two greater deamons are within 50 cm and LOS to
each other, the chaos player has 50% chance of loosing the battle.

I think the range should be shortened to 40 cm, and it should not include
the minions.

Eivind

Cos:
I think you are right...... 40 cm and only G.D.

Fletto i muscoli e sono nel vuoto ! �O�