Could you tell me why?

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:48:50 +0200

Please could you tell me why in the Core rules and others book in the files
sections, 5.0 there are rules like artillery and new flier that we never
discussed?

I think Yar's not a stupid, so why you insist to put YOUR stuff in the
"official" book giving it an "officially thay doesn't have"?

Maybe I'm a little exaggerated, but this is, for me at least, a very lack
of respect, 'cause I'm not a shep that take all for good, and I want to
play NetEpic by Discussion Group, not NetEpic by Yar.

I think you are doing a great job indeed, but adding your stuff without
talking about is simply unfarir. Antichrist idea are not worth like your's?
Idea tht we post to be discussed are not worth mentioning? Peter's
Copy/Paste is useelss?

I don't think so.

Please excuse agressive tone and bad english, but I'm Italian and
hotblooded too, so please Let me Know!!!