Re: [NetEpic ML] Could you tell me why?

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:11:16 +0100

I think Yarr is doing a great job, and there are several points that he will
get round to raising eventually, development by discussion group needs to be
structured, and so far Netepic 5 has been. Yarr will put up his trail books
before the races revision, we get to read and go through them in depth and
then the discussion starts, forewarned we are able to put forward arguments
and raise points that otherwise might have been missed.

I am all for this format, and think that although it creates a lot of extra
work for Yarr (for which we are all grateful) allows the development of
NetEPIC to proceed in a much more orderly fashion.

As long as every change is discussed eventually, I see no problem with this
approach.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy