Re: [NetEpic ML] Incoming !!!!!

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:32:06 +0100

Lol, BTW, I found my Master of the Ravenwing (bike mounted) and Librarian (bike mounted) so will paint them up and make an article for you. I already have an article on Ork Battlewagons (sorry Gun Trukks now :s) which is ready to type up for you, so I should be able to contribute to the next one :).

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy