Re: [NetEpic ML] Incoming !!!!!

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 15:23:57 +0100 (BST)

Ah dont thank me its the guys that contribute to Incoming that makes it work ; ) Anyway enjoy and look forward to seeing more stuff coming in :)))

Doug
 NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...> wrote:Already printed and ring binded on my desk :), cheers Doug! Splendid piece of work there! Good to see that we have a nice variety of contributers too. I particularly liked the new army lists for the Marines by Jyrkii. I am somewhat uncertain as to whether educating all the VASA players out there is a good thing, my Synthas unbeaten track record looks like it may soon be smashed, especially as my regular gaming buddy is getting a Typhoon!
Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC: Armageddon, VOID and Heresy----- Original Message ----- From: douglas woodcock To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 3:11 PMSubject: [NetEpic ML] Incoming !!!!!

Hi All,

Just to let everyone know that the latest Incoming edition is available using the following link :

http://www.netepic.org/EZINE/html/issues.htm

After a long break its back in business with fiction, reviews and rules, so check it out.

Doug