Re: [NetEpic ML] Chaos animosity

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:25:00 +0100

I agree, the diversity of Chaos was the whole reason why it needed revising,
now it has even more units (a good thing in my eye, this is not a complaint)
so it does need a limitation to balance it out.

Animosity is this limitation.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy