Re: [NetEpic ML] [OT] 15mm fantasy?

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:23:51 +0100

> long time no mail on here for me ;o)

Welcome back ;), long time no see!

> Pendraken Do a nice line of 15mm Dwarves. Not that many poses (well, 5
> models actually...), but they're pretty cool IMHO. They also have some
other
> races but they're not quite as nice from what I've seen.
> http://www.pendraken.co.uk

Cool, at that scale you don't need that many poses :).

http://www.flintloque.com/acatalog/ALTERNATIVE_ARMIES_ALTERNATIVE_15mm_FANTA
> SY_51.html

I will check it out, this company is new to me.

> Oh, and if you want a decent game to use your 15mm fantasy figures with,
> watch out for a game called The Age of Fantasy Kingdoms (AoFK) being
> released later this year. Its by a company called "TuffNett Productions
Ltd"
> or something weird like that. Wonder where they got a name like that
> from.... ;o)

Cool, is this company going to retail the rules? And if so, will it be
releasing a miniatures line? :p

> Cheers,
> Paul "TuffSkull" T.
> (Finally starting to get back to reality...)
> http://epic40k.com - if its epic, Its there.....
> .

German

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/