RE: [NetEpic ML] Incoming !!!!!

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:54:26 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

Thanks for the praise I am sure the guys who submitted the articles would be grateful too ; )

The SH article is something I normally do as constant reviews of Forgeworld models, it really depends on the time factor. I also get to try out new painting tips I have read from others :))

Doug
 jyrki.saari_at_... wrote:Great work!!! Nice photos on the SH tank article! The VASA article was interesting and I loved the fluff piece; it's nice to read about Tyranids getting their chitinous butts kicked for a chance.

Jyrki Saari

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT