Re: [NetEpic ML] [OT] 15mm fantasy?

From: Paul T. <paul_j_t_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:42:45 +0100

<snip>> > Oh, and if you want a decent game to use your 15mm fantasy figures
with,
> > watch out for a game called The Age of Fantasy Kingdoms (AoFK) being
> > released later this year. Its by a company called "TuffNett Productions
> Ltd"
> > or something weird like that. Wonder where they got a name like that
> > from.... ;o)
> >

> Cool, is this company going to retail the rules? And if so, will it be
> releasing a miniatures line? :p

<snip>

I....We....um I mean they.....(anyone fooled? didnt think so..Its my
(failing) company ;o) )will be retailing the rules (hopefuly) in the next
few months. It all depends whether my health holds at the moment. The main
book will be backed up by a further series of 12 planned boks which will
cover the races and planet in more detail. The background history for the
game is a big part of it all, having been in production for 2.5 Years (+ on&
off for 3 years prior to that)!
Plan was to do a miniatures range and still is to some respect. However, my
health situation and the perpetual delays because of such has eaten up much
of the money I'd set aside to get a range made & produced. The setting
includes many creatures and races not seen anywhere else so at some point
models will definitely be made for these, but generic beings will probably
be a long way off. We're trying to set up partnerships with other
manufacturers to cover all the "usual" fantasy stuff!

Anyway, I've returned and am instantly dragging the list OT.... Sorry guys,
I'll dissappear again!

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://epic40k.com - if its epic, Its there.....