Re: My final opinion about chaos! - PART 3 - AntiChrist Codex

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 06:51:33 -0000

Answers below.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "ugoslave" <ugoslave_at_t...> wrote:
> ok I have read the antichrist codex!
> I have writed my opinion about any change I have noticed (is
possible
> that I have not seen all changes ^^).
> "Ok" means that I have understood the rule and I agree.
>
> D�monic Instability: WHY? is necessary ?

+AC+ fluff reasons, and I can't see daemons falling back.

> Chaos Raptors: Ok, but the words "...the Raptors fall back before
> their opponents..." can be used by malicious player :P

+AC+ it's just fluff... :P

> Possessed: Ok, but they also make the D�monic Instability test ?

+AC+ no, they are not daemons

> obliterators: ok
> Cultist Fanatics: ok
> Chaos Androids: ok. -1 to CAF increase their cost ?

+AC+ no... they haven't always been this way?

> Chaos Furies: ok. is Cavalry, daemons and skimmer, correct?

+AC+ correct

> Chaos Dreadnought: if you make 6 and there are no enemy you fire on
> your troops....imho is exaggerated this table...

+AC+ playtest and see

> Trolls: does not regenerates ?

+AC+ yes, trolls regenerates... I've still to divide them from
minotaurs in the codex.

> Titans weapon: you have listed all chaos titan weapons under the
> three titans descriptions.So, in you opinion normal titans can use
> weapons that
> other "god titans" (like banelord) have fixed ? (is an old question
> without answer)

+AC+ no, they are just there to make the codex simpler to read

> Cannon of Khorne: I take advantage from this unit for repeat my
> question: imho one possibility on six to explode for cannons that
> cost
> 200 points and always scatter is too much. What do you think about ?

+AC+ That they are -4 TSM and ignore cover if I remember well.

> Slaaneshi Lord: ok (why slaaneshi ?)

+AC+ they can also be called Slaaneshi (instead of "of Slaanesh")

> Champion of Slaanesh: ok
> Slaaneshi Magus: ok
> Noise Dreadnought: Ok
> Hell-Strider: why not knight ?

+AC+ they've never been knight

> Automatons: ok, but can be controlled by chaos Tzeentch lord or
chaos
> Tzeentch champion too?

+AC+ there aren't chaos champions of tzeentch, the magi are
effectively the champions

> Coruscating Warp Flame: ok
> Lord of Tzeench: ok but have the same powers of magus!

+AC+ yes, they substantially are a chaos lord with the psychic powers
of a chaos magi.

> Terror Wave : umh...your terror wave is different from yar
> version...is possible use another power also if the wave is present
> on battle field.

+AC+ I've to re-read the yar's version

> Tzeentch Screamers: ok
> Tzeentch Dreadnought: imho is not necessary a specific Dreadnought
> for this god

+AC+ I was thinking about making it an automaton as well...

> questions:
> have you eliminated the chaos legion reward cards? or have you
> forgotten ?

+AC+ I've got the cards on a separate pdf file... but I've to found
it! :P