My final opinion about chaos! - PART 3 - AntiChrist Codex

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 21:29:19 -0000

ok I have read the antichrist codex!
I have writed my opinion about any change I have noticed (is possible
that I have not seen all changes ^^).
"Ok" means that I have understood the rule and I agree.

army construction: OK
D�monic Instability: WHY? is necessary ?
Chaos Gifts : ok

UNDIVIDED CHAPTER

chaos lord: OK
Chaos Magus undivided: ok
Chaos Havocs :Ok
Chaos Chosen oK
Chaos Terminators: Chaos terminator now can be teleported, wow! (ops,
also in jar version, sorry :P)
Chaos Raptors: Ok, but the words "...the Raptors fall back before
their opponents..." can be used by malicious player :P
Possessed: Ok, but they also make the D�monic Instability test ?
obliterators: ok
Cultist Fanatics: ok
Chaos Androids: ok. -1 to CAF increase their cost ?
Chaos Furies: ok. is Cavalry, daemons and skimmer, correct?
Chaos Dreadnought: if you make 6 and there are no enemy you fire on
your troops....imho is exaggerated this table...
Trolls: does not regenerates ?
Titans weapon: you have listed all chaos titan weapons under the
three titans descriptions.So, in you opinion normal titans can use
weapons that
other "god titans" (like banelord) have fixed ? (is an old question
without answer)

KHORNE

Destroyer rules: Ok
Will of Khorne : GOOD, you have made it like the old rules (bonus on
ST).
Khornate Lord: ok
Champion of Khorne: ok
Khorne Berzerkers: ok
Chosen of Khorne: ok
Cannon of Khorne: I take advantage from this unit for repeat my
question: imho one possibility on six to explode for cannons that
cost
200 points and always scatter is too much. What do you think about ?

NURGLE:
Plagueswords: ok, I like it very much
Lord of Nurgle: OK
Plague Dreadnought: ok
Bubonis: ok

Slaanesh:

Warp Scream:Ok
Warp Amp: ok
Slaaneshi Lord: ok (why slaaneshi ?)
Champion of Slaanesh: ok
Slaaneshi Magus: ok
Noise Dreadnought: Ok
Hell-Strider: why not knight ?

Tzeentch:

Automatons: ok, but can be controlled by chaos Tzeentch lord or chaos
Tzeentch champion too?
Coruscating Warp Flame: ok
Lord of Tzeench: ok but have the same powers of magus!
Terror Wave : umh...your terror wave is different from yar
version...is possible use another power also if the wave is present
on battle field.
Tzeentch Screamers: ok
Tzeentch Dreadnought: imho is not necessary a specific Dreadnought
for this god
Skylok: ok

Iron Warriors Legion :All ok
Night Lords : all ok
Word Bearers : all ok

questions:
have you eliminated the chaos legion reward cards? or have you
forgotten ?