Re: [NetEpic ML] My final opinion...

From: ugoslave <ugoslave_at_...>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:31:24 -0000

> In the past, people have simply put forward their new ideas in
single emails. Druggo is exceptional that he's written his own house
rules. Technically speaking, we should treat all material in the Net
Epic 5.0 sub folders (AntiChrist's Ideas, Yar's Ideas, etc.)
as "things to talk about".

> AC's books have a large number of new ideas, units and rules that
haven't been discussed, or even proposed on the list. If you (or he)
would like to list specific ideas, the list can talk and vote on
introducing them to the official Chaos rules.

> In the meantime, there is no "choose one codex or the other" -
mine's the official one that'll eventually get the 5.0 designation.
That's why I got (and deserved) so much shit when I put my material
in it without discussion.

Ok, I understand. I don't want create competitiveness or codex-war to
choose the better! But the question in not only about the new units
or the new rules...but about the whole sistem described in codex.

For example: if I make a poll (can I make a poll? btw...) that say
this:
"Do you prefer an army construction based on AC model or based on Jar
model"
or
"Do you prefer a codex subdivision based on AC model or based on Jar
model"

can we decided by this pool which is the "start point" codex (where
we can insert all new units proposed in ML) ?