Re: [NetEpic ML] New Poll Idea

From: <mariner97114_at_...>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 19:38:54 +0000

Yeah, I realize that this is for a whole new version of NetEPIC and there are a
lot of issues to discuss. Again, I wasn't trying to be a jerk, just needed to
vent about it.

Unfortunately I missed out on the Space Marine portion (that army book is done
yes?). Although I imagine that was just as much of a circus as Chaos has been
(if not more so).

Thanks for being polite to me Yar when you could have ripped me new one (and
probably rightfully so!).

Larry

P.S. Yar, your doing a great job!