[NetEpic ML] Re: Psyker System for consideration

From: Peter Ramos <pramos2_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 20:26:44 -0600

Hi!

You will be tried and executed for devulging secret Heresy game mechanics!
You are undeed a Heretic!

Of course the ideas are cool, it all depends if people want to go that way
with net epic, since most are going the "simple and get rid of the fat"
route.

Perhaps we should explore these in Heresy!

Peter

<snipped most of the rules>