Re: [NetEpic ML] Plastics are back

From: johnleahy55 <jleahy55555_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 19:22:25 -0000

  I agree!!!! :) I really do believe that Jervis had seen such a
negative reaction amongst Epic fans over the plastics issue that he
was able to sell this idea to the Execs. Now even if folks are not
enamored with Epic A. they still may buy figs since new stuff will
be available in plastic. :) Seems like a VERY smart move on GW's
part. Now if they can get the Epic mag back in production. :)
John