[NetEpic ML] Re: Tyranid revison

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 14:45:28 -0000

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, Jarreas Underwood <jarreas_at_m...>
wrote:
> Because one thing was suggested and as editor I choose to make the
effect in line with other Close Combat weapons. That is, adding to
your own CAF like Chain Fists, instead of making yet another twist to
the rules.

Epic is _ALL_ a twist to the rules, face it.

> much better descriptions (not copied from GW)

Meaning of these words?

> As it is, I choose to go along with established CC weapon effects.

Write me a note when you choose another thing (a new rule, a new
unit...), so I can update the "official" rules on my hard disk...
they seem to never be the same of the ones in the files section.

> Oh, and just so you know, that's not my house. That's a
Planetbuster Vortex Bomb I use to discourage criticism. ;)