Re: Tyranids & things

From: AntiChrist <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2003 17:07:48 -0000

Sincerely, I haven't downloaded the Core Rules since we finished
their revision because I think they weren't modified since that date
(no discussion, no change).

Now I download the rules and some sections are entirely changed
(artillery, fliers...).

Well. No problem anymore. My group will stick with the version we
have so you may put whatever you want in the files section.

Discussion over for me.

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, "yar_underwood" <jarreas_at_m...> wrote:
> 1) I put the artillery and flier rules into my ideas folder several
> weeks before I put up a version of the core rules including 'em.
The
> artillery proposal was uploaded on March 4 (message #16766), and
> fliers/aerospace on March 22 (#16966) and I didn't change the core
> rules 'till March 29 (#17031). Perhaps not long enough for good
> playtesting, but three weeks should be enough to at least initiate
> discussion.
>
> And yes, my bad on the haste of the flier rules. We should probably
> go over it again.
>
> 2) Every time I significantly edit the core rules I put out a new
> version. Should I begin putting out a new version every time I
change
> a sentence?
>
> Mon 6 Jan: Net Epic Core Rules v5E.pdf - Minor revisions, slight
> reorganization, added the Flier/Aerospace and Artillery rules.
>
> Wed 19 Feb: Net Epic Core Rules v5F.pdf - Characteristic
> descriptions, glossary, better Squat description and a color cover!
>
> Sat 29 Mar: Net Epic Core Rules v5G.pdf - New titan defense rules.

<cut>