RE: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1216

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 09:58:23 +0300

Which has happened in "RealWurld" more often than not. Especially if the 10 stand unit has failed to inflict any casualties on the enemy. I think that is better than a CC which drags on and on until one side is totally terminated. CC rarely is a battle of attrition after all.

Besides, it's entirely possible with the current rules that a 10 stand detachment, which has _not_ taken _any_ casualties, breaks because of shooting. How? well, if the IG company in question loses 1,5 platoons (15 stands) to shooting the intact platoon has a 50% chance of breaking.

> Problem really originates from the way that close combats
> occur between
> individual models, rather than detachments

Which the suggested rule would IMNSHO go a long way fixing.

> Weasel

Jyrki Saari