RE: RE: [NetEpic ML] Digest Number 1216

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:30:35 +0300

One way is to subtract unit morale from the modified 2d6 roll. However, I am very surprised if somebody isn't going to pipe up soon and say that this makes CC too unfair for low morale troops and tips the game balance. At least that's what has prevented the CC update before... Again the reason why reference to morale was avoided. If the CC rules affect all armies equally there's no need to change point values...

Jyrki Saari