Re: [NetEpic ML] Regarding Tyranids

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 16:06:59 -0700 (PDT)

I just remeasured my GZG bug and it is 2" long by 2"
tall and would fit on the warhound base. I think I put
a picture of it in the group pic files. They cost $3
Britshish sterling or about $4.50 US. You can get a
pair for less than a typical GW blister. I think the
Razorfex is the perfect solution for the Knights and
the carnifex be a walker. Like I said before now I can
incorporate the older carnifex which is knight sized
and the new one that is walker sized. Bugs are great.
Darius