Re: [NetEpic ML] Regarding Tyranids

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 03:51:04 +0200

Hi to All!!!

A simple question, isn't instinctive order too useful?
I mean I think that instinctive order should be a disadvantage, but in
effect troop in instinctive order start to doing the best they can... in
effect what's the problem if a creature without ranged weapons goes in
rampage order?
I think we should change instinctive order a little, just to hear some
imprecation when you kill a command brood...

But this is only my 0.02 euro cents, let me know!!!