Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranids and movement

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 05:06:41 -0700 (PDT)

I agree the Razorfex should move as an infantry but is
a knight and the Canifex does the same but is a
walker. I am just happy to be able to use my old
Carnifex and say these are different than the little
ones. Someone had mentioned the hive tyrants. cOuld be
a watered down version of the Hive Tyrant called Brood
Masters. Little tougher than Tyranid warriors with a
psychic save. Can control 3 swarms. 3 units per 200
pts. Would solve the problem in different models and
you would need more of these command units making a
swarm feel more apparent and also make the Hive Tyrant
more unique. As it is I have 6 hive tyrants but this
way I would have 3 hive tyrants and 1 Brood Master
unit. I lose 6 swarms and some command points but it
makes sense.
Let's discuss if interested.
Darius