Re: [NetEpic ML] Tyranids and movement

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:05:26 +0100

Us peeps who are waiting on the new hive tyrants then won't be able to field
them as hive tyrants in our NetEPIC games.

How about they become Hive Queens? A larger version of the Hive Tyrant?

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy