Squats and Eldars

From: azaphael_xiii <azaphael_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:40:32 -0000

Hello,

*<Snip>
*> It's fine with me. BTW I've never seen any game with Squat
*> and Eldar playing
*> allies.
*<Snip>
*The suggestion, however, is entirely fluff-based. Squats hate Orks
*for
*attacking them and Eldar for not helping *them against the Orks,
*which they
*consider was in violation of previously negotiated treaties.

I do agree, remember of an old WD where combined forces of Squats and
Eldars
suffered a movement penality to represent mutual distrust.

Azaphael,
please forgive my poor English ;op