Question: How Netepic avoid copyright issue with GW

From: amuro_ray_nt <amuro_ray_nt_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 20:41:54 -0000

Hello,

I was astonished when I find out about Netepic a week ago. The effort
involved and the idea behind a free net version of the Epic rules are
simply amazing. Thanks for providing such a fantastic set of rules.

I am also involved in GW's Man O War gaming. Which is currently very
out of print and GW have no plan of re-printing or re-releasing it
thus far. Netepic give me the idea of creating a net version of Man O
War. But one thing remains a concern to us. It is the copyright issue
with GW.

I am wondering how Netepic deal with the copyright issue?

As far as we know, GW does not treat this issue nicely. Rumors has it
that they are threatening Web stores that uses their name and images
recently.

Does Netepic ever has the copyright issue to deal with? I mean does
GW ever contact and show concern with Netepic or try to get Netepic
off sites and from the net?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

--- Kenneth ---