Epic fort Sale/Trade

From: <deaconblue3_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 15:50:56 -0400

>delurk<

I have just acquired a lot of old Epic models/sprues, dating from the SM1
era. 8) I have only just begun to sort through them, and decide what
I'm keeping, and what I'm getting rid of. So far, I have three lots
available for sale/trade, listed below. Contact me OFF LIST if you're
interested. I will offer all my lots to the lists first, before placing
them on EBay, as I would rather they go to someone that will have a use
for them, and not just for turn around sales.

Josh R

Lot #1: Rule Books
1x Space Marine Rule Book
1x Renegades Supplement book
1x Space Marine Battles book

Lot #2:
4x SM sprues: 20xSMs, 2xLR, 2xAntennae per sprue, no bases

Lot #3:
2xMetal Squat Gyrocopters, flight stands included for both

"No matter where you go, there you are." B.Bonzai