RE: [NetEpic ML] a little doubt

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 17:36:55 -0400

Hi!

-----Original Message-----
From: Zerloon [mailto:zerloon_at_...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 4:58 PM
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] a little doubt

Hi to all!!!!

Excuse me, but I've a little doubt about psychic save:

If I cast an Eldritch Storm, or a Psychic Bolt on a Dominatrix she
laught
and roll her 2+ save...

Correct, she gets a psychic save.

But if I trow her a Vortex Missile o a shot from Eldar's psychic lance?

These are exception in the sense that they DO GRANT PSYCHIC SAVES,
although they are definitely physical weapons, their energy are pure
"warp" driven and thus defensible with a psy-save.

She (or other's psychic save) can dissipate even weapon classed as
ethereal?

Example:
Magnus the Red gaze his Cyclopean Eye on the Dominatrix, but since this
is
a psychic power she save on a 2+...

After this a Titan hit her with a Vortex Missile, what's happen?

She saves on a 2+. In other words don't waste a perfectly good vortex
missle on a dominatrix!

Peter