a little doubt

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 22:58:12 +0200

Hi to all!!!!

Excuse me, but I've a little doubt about psychic save:

If I cast an Eldritch Storm, or a Psychic Bolt on a Dominatrix she laught
and roll her 2+ save...

But if I trow her a Vortex Missile o a shot from Eldar's psychic lance?

She (or other's psychic save) can dissipate even weapon classed as ethereal?

Example:
Magnus the Red gaze his Cyclopean Eye on the Dominatrix, but since this is
a psychic power she save on a 2+...

After this a Titan hit her with a Vortex Missile, what's happen?

Please let me know!!!!

Zerloon