Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Titan Battlegroup

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 09:09:31 +1000

At 01:46 PM 7/16/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>Why? If you want a Titan with a particular weapon combo purchase it
>as a single special card... IMO, the "fixed" weapon combo is a nice
>drawback to a Titan Battlegroup card...

No way. This is far too big a restriction! I would never be able to field
my three Warlords or Reavers together. Ever. I am a big fan of WYSIWYG
and am not willing to change my weapon fits.

As to the case of the battlegroups, I could cope with the proposed set up
for all armies EXCEPT the Tech Guard army. The Tech Guard army should
still have access to Titan Battlegroup Company Cards. This is whole
premise of the Tech Guard army. Mediocre Infantry formations, reasonable
tank formations but Titans as the core of the army. Read the fluff and the
Tech Guard infantry are only there to support the Titans. Titans are the
core of the Tech Guard and should remain thus.

I am still a fan of the current system and if there is a choice between the
two, I will vote to stay with what is in place, but if a change is more
popular then I think the Tech Guard should keep their Titan Company cards.

-Kelvin....

"I feel like I am being nibbled to death by...what are those Earth
creatures called? Feathers? Go 'quack'?"
"Cats."