Re: RE: [NetEpic ML] Runesmith Studios

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 19:43:32 -0700 (PDT)

Peter,
Count me in as well. I still remember the Ork vs. IG
siege battle we fought. I wish I hadn't dumped my
photos. It is a bad habit. My boss is still asking for
photos I took at a trade show we attended so we can
put them on our company website (not gaming related).
I keep telling him I will try to find them. Man that
would seal a decent raise for next year, damn!. Rune's
stuff was excellent to say the least.