RE: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Eldar Revision Part 1

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 08:43:30 +0200

BM__Toc511041621Dire Avengers

 These are equipped with shuriken catapults can lay down overwhelming cover
fire. To represent this Dire Avengers can roll one extra attack dice for
each target they destroy (note this means if a target makes its armor save
no extra attack dice are gained).
Models: Appropriate Aspect Warrior models from the GW Eldar sprue.

 Actually Dire Avenger are a bet not worth, with six guardian you have more
sure firepower and more stand to kill and a better break point. I propose
this change to DA special Ability, increasing they're to hit roll to 4+, but
imposing a -1 to hit penalty to each shot after first, cumulative. So for
example: the DA shoot with 4+, hit 2 times and kill each, then this two
shoot again at 5+, hit 1 time, shoot again a 6+ etc etc... Cost unchanged.
So with this change there are a little more chance to use they're special
power and there are no chance a very lucky turn destroy a mob!!

 I agree with you on this. DA’s are rarely ever use, so “power up” should be
introduced. I like you idea of fire degradation. Pretty good idea.

---> Great Idea!

BM__Toc511041634