Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Eldar Revision Part 1

From: ramospeter <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 14:07:37 -0000

Hi!

> +AC+ I think they should cost at least 50 points more, hitting at
4+
> and with the additional shots.

I disagree, the point of better stats is to make them worth the
points they cost at present. At present they are not worth their
point value since they aren't any better than guarians.

> +AC+ I think the Farseer should only be able to Guid Infantry
> units... otherwise it's too strong.

Thats a good point, slap this on some tempest and you get a way too
good a power....

> +AC+ There are other abilities based on Morale in various codex,
they
> are strange too?

I have no idea, any one have those 40k codexes and care to enlighten
us?

> +AC+ Wraithguards can only be guided by Warlocks from bg.

I wonder if we should apply this to dreadnoughts and spirit warriors
too?

Peter