Re: [NetEpic ML] [5.0] Eldar revision part 2

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 00:44:33 +0200

>+AC+ Yes, but they cost twice and/or are mounted on Titans
>
> > At least remove one scatter, or scatter twice and everything under
>template
> > destroyed, or at very least low the price!!
>
>+AC+ Card cost should be increased accordingly!

Actually they cost 200 for hit nothing more than massed infantry, and so is
useless the no saving throw... or maybe can hit yourself...

IMHO a game doesn't last for more than 4/5 turn, and this weapons have good
chance to hit nothing more than table surface!!!

For me actually are an unbalanced weapons, with a powerful effect that
never happen... not very Eldarish...

So for me the solution are:

1) Remove 1 scatter roll
2) Remove the final to hit roll

and in either case add that is an ethereal weapon.