Re: [EpicA] quick question...

From: NetEpic Webmaster <webmaster_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 09:48:43 +0100

I have some metal - three part rhinos as well...... that came with optional
front bits. Got them as part of an eBay sale, not sure how legit they are..
probably the NetEPIC list is the best place to as these Q's. I have CC'ed it
to them.

Tom Webb
Webmaster of the EPICentre http://www.netepic.org - Home of Netepic, EPIC:
Armageddon, VOID and Heresy