Incoming 13

From: douglas woodcock <douglas_woodcock_at_...>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 22:22:55 +0100 (BST)

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay but Incoming is ready and can be viewed temporarily here :

http://netepic.org/DOUG/I013/incoming%2013.doc

When Tom gets back it will be changed to a PDF file. I just didnt have the time and Tom asked to post a link til he's back. I didnt see the msg til now due to being away but hopefully its been worth the wait!!

Enjoy

Doug

It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at
http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm