RE: [NetEpic ML] Termites, Moles and Hellbores ?????

From: Eivind Borgeteien <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 15:14:54 +0200

--- In netepic_at_yahoogroups.com, <eivind.borgeteien_at_c...> wrote:
> One more question though, can the termite fire its weapon the same
> turn they surface?
>
> Eivind

If it's got Advance or First Fire orders.

------> This is somewhat strange. You can alway set different orders on the
transports and the transportees, meaning the termites can always fire the
same turn they surfaced. But I cant really see how they can fire in the FF
segment as they have moved. I would then say that tunnellers can fire in the
AF segment the same turn they surface.

Am I right?

Eivind