RE: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar wrapup?

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:15:42 -0400

Hi!

I think we should keep the holo-fields more or less uniform for easier
remembrance, perhaps simplifying it a tad by having a straight save
instead of one by orders. In the case of vehicles it should be lower
since they are slower, like a 5+ or so. Flyers are darn fast so a 3+ may
be in order. Since the flyer is weaker in armor a good number is in
order, but super heavies have damage table so the holo-field cant be TOO
good.

Peter

I can live with this, but I shouldn't make a mess with too different
holofields.
We can give the SH the same holofield as Titan (they not charge, IMHO!)
Also per flyer they are much faster than titans, I thinks we can leave
the
armour save (sigh!!) but give them an holofield+manouvrability 4+ save.