Re: [NetEpic ML] Re: Eldar wrapup?

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:03:07 +0200

Hi to all!!!!

Comments belowe

At 17.59 10/08/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>A couple of things:
>
>- Eldar Super-Heavies should have Holofields (smaller than those of
>Titans: 3+ on Charge, 4+ on Advance and 5+ on First Fire) and lose
>the possibility to make pop-up attacks. Maybe armour should be
>lowered to 2+.

No pop-up but always skimmer right?

>- Eldar Flyers should have only 5+ all-around armour (actually they
>are the TOUGHEST flyers, very uncharacterful) and gain Holofields too
>(smaller than Super-Heavies: 4+ on Charge, 5+ on Advance and 6+ on
>First Fire).

I can live with this, but I shouldn't make a mess with too different
holofields.
We can give the SH the same holofield as Titan (they not charge, IMHO!)
Also per flyer they are much faster than titans, I thinks we can leave the
armour save (sigh!!) but give them an holofield+manouvrability 4+ save.